MELODIC - multi-cloud management platform
How to get into Multicloud world?
MELODIC is cloud agnostic and optimized way to multicloud. It is multi-cloud management platform created within H2020 project with the same name. The MELODIC platform will enable and optimize data-intensive applications to run within defined security, cost, and performance boundaries seamlessly on geographically distributed and federated cloud infrastructures. Applications are modelled and deployed in cloud-agnostic manner. Optimization is done continuously using Reinforcement Learning algorithms. MELODIC is fully open-source, licensed under MPL.
read more »
- Automatic deployment of the application in the cloud
- Ability optimally deploy an application based on its characteristics and defined utility
- Support for major Big Data frameworks and data locality awareness
- Secure platform by applying OAuth, ABAC and other state-of-the-art security technologies
- Enterprise ready – Highly Available and Scalable
- Fully open source, licensed under Mozilla Public License.
Added-Value for Enterprise
- Unified and cloud agnostic modelling of applications and infrastructure
- Optimization and migration of both applications and (big) data
- Continuous selection and application of best deployment model determined based on its business value as defined through a utility function
- High-level of platform security through the use of state-of-the-art security standards and technologies
- Integration using ESB with BPM process orchestration – Enterprise level
- Ability to use other cloud providers in case of lack of resources – flexibility
- Ability to deploy applications in multiple clouds or across clouds
Optimization and automation
Use cases and success stories
Road traffic support
Stay in touch - follow us on:
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 731664.